Monday 19 May 2014

Stevie Nicks Reveals Upcoming New lbum Details... 17 So-Called "Trunk" Songs

New BMI Icon at the first full meeting Fleetwood Mac in 16 years , the new solo album and performing in 'American Horror Story'


Stevie Nicks / musician , at the meeting of the full configuration of Fleetwood Mac superstar . . “Well, Christine (McVie) just decided were called back in Europe last year at the end of the year and she called me and said," What would you think if I decided to return to the band? And I 'm like, ' Well, you convinced us more than 16 years you'd never come back. Finally, we actually convince. So, are you kidding? ‘And she said,' I 'm not kidding. “And I said, 'Well, Chris, we’ve seen in concert lately? Because you should see us, because it is very physical. 's almost three hours, and you have to be kind of an athlete.

Thus gets a coach. Y she did it! She did, totally! So she’s, like, Rockin ‘. So he is very excited , and we're very excited about it. "

Steve Nicks / Musician, in reviewing his own compositions:
" No fluff songs in my songs. And they all meant a lot to me and all were written about another person or about me or the world or the country or, you know, there is simply no fun songs -big- deal”.

"It's a very , very heavy thing to look back on all the things you've done , especially when it is between 15 and 66, and then tomorrow it all starts again with a completely different thing . "

Stevie Nicks / Musician, on material for his next solo album:

 "I went to YouTube and found all the songs that somehow took my house or collected or paid or whatever, and we picked all the songs they like - it was not like 25 songs that fans really wanted I record, and I chose 18., and went to Nashville and recorded 17 songs. So as we all are from 1969 as maybe? Songs I call my 24-karat gold. "

Stevie Nicks / musician, performing with actress Jessica Lange in "American Horror Story:
Coven ":" She's amazing. And so you just looked much, you know? And I sang, ' Has anyone written anything for you ' with it probably 20 times. And she cried all the time. And it was like, ' Oh, my God! ' Era - the fact that Ryan (series co - creator and producer Ryan Murphy) took me it was a gift as well - none of that probably will never happen to me that way again. 'American Horror Story: Coven '! It's like my dream, you know. (Laughs) "

NICKS GETS ICONIC , talks FLEETWOOD MAC REUNION, NEW SINGLE AND ALBUM 'American Horror Story'

Stevie Nicks thought former Fleetwood Mac bandmate Christine McVie was pulling his leg.

“She called when we were in Europe late last year," said Nicks. “And (she) said:" What would you think if I decided to return to the band? And I 'm like, ' Well, you convinced us more than 16 years you'd never come back. Finally, we actually convince. So, are you kidding? ‘“

No it was not.

No comments:

Post a Comment