Sunday 28 June 2015

Stevie Nicks Refuses Surgery For Painful Injuries While Touring With Fleetwood Mac

Grafter Stevie Nicks is fighting despite suffering injuries earlier as she travels with Fleetwood Mac.


 
Stevie is leading the band in the show tour that makes the UK today when they play the Genting Arena in Birmingham. But the rock star born in Arizona has developed a bone problem and has aggravated an injury to the knee of age on performance.
 
I have a bone spur on the toe of bringing my platform shoes ballerina on stage every night.

"And I had a crash in 2013 in which really hurt my left knee,"
she says.

"Somehow a couple of weeks I re-injured it. I think I got a little too hard at it on stage."

Despite his injury problems, determined Stevie, 67, she says she will refuse surgery.

"I have to find new boots," she says the singer and composer, will be headlining the Isle of Wight Festival on Sunday evening with the group.
 
Steel-toecapped boots that do not touch the toe. If something is lying on that bone spur that is going to make it bigger and will have surgery.

"And I'm not having someone cut me open toe. There's just no way!"

No comments:

Post a Comment